Sunday, August 26, 2012

To The Sister in College



Hey everyone, my sister's name is Kelly, she has always and always will be my best friend. Two days ago she left for college which I was well prepared for. I knew that life was moving forward and me and my sister were moving into an exciting lifestyle with college, and driving, and work. So this was normal, and I was ready for Kelly to head off.

My true fear was that Kelly would be immediately grown up, she would have a boyfriend, she would stop coming home for Christmas, she would move into her own place, and she would feel far more mature than me. But I was wrong, only two days after she left I realized that I would be thrilled for her to have a boyfriend. If she wouldn't come to my Christmas, I would go to hers. If her house was halfway across the country I would fly out there and visit her every so often. I realized that life really does move forward, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. If anything, we should enjoy it.

So Kelly, I don't know if you read my blog but I love you and everyday I think of you and I will continue to forever. I am excited for life to move foreword and I am excited for school to start so I can stop missing you. It isn't like I miss you desperately, I just think of you often and notice your not being here.

PS: The bathroom stays super clean without you :P

1 comment:

  1. Just read this blog post! SO CUTE and i love you to death and we will always be together! And haha, love the last part about the bathroom

    ReplyDelete