Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Bra Deserves It's Own Drawer

Hey everyone! I am proud to say that I have made it to over 100 views! Yay! I am thrilled. Anyway, yesterday I went shopping and found a new bra. Bra shopping is quite the challenge because you have to try them all on and it takes for ever. I usually do my bra shopping at target but yesterday i was at Nordstroms. Nordstroms is very fancy and it's bra department was very butiful.

At Nordstroms I grabbed several nice bras to try on and headed for the dressing room. There was a nice lady in front of me who was going to try on bathing suits. The dressing room '"guard" opened a room for her and said, "Hi, what is your name?" the girl responded with her name and then the guard said, "Great, well I will come back to check on you and get sizes for you." Very nice right? Well then the guard comes to me, opens a door and sais "Here" and then she leaves. I guess I look too young to spend money and deserve nice dressing room treatment. Whatever, I continued with my search.

I tried on the first bra, which was from the clearence section, it fit better than any bra I have ever worn. I put it in the maybe pile and tried on several more.

meanwhile the girl next door was getting great service and asking for other service. Not me though

Finally I found the PERFECT bra and looked at the price. $45. WHAT? $45 dollars for a freakin bra?! thats nuts. So then I looked at the price of the one on clearence.....

$78


.....On clearence! Who pays that much for a bra? Anyway, my mom then came in and asked if I had found a bra. Well, I explained the prices and she agreed that 78 was rediculous. She wanted to get me a bra that I could wear without complaint so I showed her the $45 one. She told me she was buying it no matter what.

So here I am, with the perfect bra. I have a problem called, it needs a perfect spot. I feel like none of my other bras deserve to be near it in the drawer.


Where do I put my beautiful bra where it won't be contaminated by the itchy, rude, grey, target bras?

For now it has it's own side in the drawer......

14 comments:

  1. I tried on the first bra, which was from the clearance section, it fit better than any bra I have ever worn. I put it in the maybe pile and tried on several more.ThanksCheap Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog site. Here is many topics about fashion.
    Thanks

    Zermatt Hotels

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site cover page very nice.Thanks searing............


    Zakopane Hotels

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are people who are to decide whom to sell domains.

    Register Domain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it,Step By Step Instuction to Measure the Bra Size

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may travel to Zermatt mainly for the skiing but the Zermatt hotels and the rest of the town also make the trip worth taking.

    Zermatt Matterhorn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Physical activity is by far one of the most important factors to consider when it comes to losing weight, and many people are surprised to find out that they do not get enough activity each day to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

    Weight Loss Preview

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can call us any time of day and we will get there as soon as possible to handle your sewer or plumbing emergency. In addition we offer affordable, flat-rate pricing that won’t put a huge dent in your wallet.

    Flooding

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Flood control or overhead sewer should be outside of the house if they were properly installed.

    Flood Control Systems

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since BSE and other issues are found within animal collagen, scientists began looking for safer types of collagen.

    Collagen

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really is as easy as that. Another reason that Airlines Northwest is not your typical travel booking site is because the site itself gives you all kinds of information about some of the most popular vacation destinations as well.

    Cheap Airline Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fortunately there is a whole team of Chicago realtors that will be dedicated to helping people like you find the right home for people like you. Whether you want a small house or a large house, a house in the city or a house in the country, or something old or something modern, the right Chicago realtor can help you find exactly what you are looking for. And you have come to the right place to find the kind of realtor to help you find it.

    Chicago Realtors

    ReplyDelete