Monday, August 20, 2012

Idiot Dog + Bold Skunk

Equals, the naked girls washing the idiot dog with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and soap....... at 11:00 pm.

Yes, my dog was seriously just sprayed by a skunk. He has never gotten super close to a live animal so what he did was he grabbed it, tossed it around. was sprayed once, twice, three times tossed it some more, and then watched it scurry under the deck.

I can't say I have ever been that close to a skunk, and I am not proud of it noe that I have. Litterally every room in my house (excluding the garage) smells like skunk. This is also not just a normal skunk smell, it is a terrified skunk smell.

So yea, I wanted to just share that with you...




Oh, the naked girls part right. Well my mom was naked so she could bathe the dog, my sister was naked so she could hold the dog in the shower, and I was naked so none of my brand new first day of school clothes would smell like a freakin skunk.

Wish me luck falling asleap.

No comments:

Post a Comment