Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ah-Men


Men are adorable. I am completely accepting of those women who like women, and those men who like men, and the men that like women, but personally, I am a fan of the men. It is a fascinating concept of who you like. In fact a common truth question in the game of “truth or dare” is often, what you like in a man. Well friends, I have never ever had an answer to that question other than their personality. (According to many of my friends, personality is not included as a trait) So, I finally came up with several things that I look for in a man.  You want to know now don’t you? Well, surprise, you have to wait till the end of this post to see what physical traits I am interested.

My sister and I love to watch TV shows on Netflix. I will post later what shows we like, but anyway, we like to admire that sexy and cute men in these shows and wonder if these people exist in real life. (Yes, is the answer to that question) Kelly and me have very different tastes, but always support each other with who we like. Kelly for one, is into the scruffy sexy men, where as I am into the clean cut sweet men, who have the ability to grow out there hair and let me see a little sexy in them. It’s quite great because we rarely love the same men, but we both kind of love each other’s. I don’t know if that is clear, but Kelly and me get along pretty dam well when watching TV shows.  So yea, just wanted to share that with you all.

Answer to the truth:
I like men who are medium sized or short (I am short so tall men are tough) I would go for a tall man if he were fantastic. I like dark hair, preferred to blond but again, no real preference. I love all eye colors. Honestly, I have never been on a date (yes I am almost 17) so I really don’t care about looks.

Well, thanks for stopping by. I hope you are all faithfully reading, but if not, I appreciate that you showed up today.

Men I like from TV shows will be on my Netflix post

No comments:

Post a Comment