Monday, May 14, 2012

In My Life

     Hey everyone! I am currently at school enjoying my free period outside. I just got back from my month long trip to Nepal and as a result, our school only has one week left of classes. Yep that's right, I only have one more math class and two more biology classes. It is very convenient and awesome but unfortunately I have to learn this whole months math in a week to complete the final. Eh, what can you do. Anyway, I should be writing class evals also but a blog post is far more fun for everyone.
     Next week we have meetings with graduating students but mine are all on Thursday, so I get to hang out at school and do nothing all week! My class is going on a trip to the hot springs over memorial weekend, till the 30th, and they all want me to come. I of course, as a introvert have absolutely no interest in the matter. Conveniently I have an excuse! My excuse is that my best friend is having surgery at the hospital where I volunteer, and I promised I would be there for her! hurray, I get to help a friend and help myself. There is no doubt that my class will be disappointed, but they can deal.
     Yep, that's pretty much all that is going on in my life, I hope to see you back at this blog soon!

 Dorky pic, I look really young in


I did want to announce that I currently have a grand total of eight views, so thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment